The Mildura League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mildura League

Mildura Football League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James v Steve

Go down 
+2
kez
Steve
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-03

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:44 am

This was a classic match.. both teams battled hard but the outcome was unexpected.. with James Chicks team coming out on top at half time 1-0 and finishing with a late goal to make the final scores 2-0.

This was only a practice match but may have determined the winner of the tournament.

Steve Kelly.
Back to top Go down
kez
Bench
Bench
kez

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-07-04

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:49 am

Yeah I had front row seats to that game it was quite a spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:52 am

I do admit that my team didn't perform at 100% like i would of liked, but hey... some people have bad days.. and James when it comes to the league match im sure it will be a different outcome. Welldone.
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

Number of posts : 116

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:52 am

This game was a bit of a warm up for me. I played my young player to get them some experience against Steve FC because i knew that they didnt have the quality to beat me anyways. but yes it was a good game never the less but in the real league game i will play my full strength sqaud.
Back to top Go down
Barlow
Reserves
Reserves
Barlow

Number of posts : 27

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:04 am

This match was lucky not turn into a deathmatch i was quite amazed of the lack of blood spilt on that field. Good game guys.
Also this shows just how weak steves team actually is. Smile
Back to top Go down
kez
Bench
Bench
kez

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:09 am

we are yet to see how your team performs barlow so maybe you should watch your tounge?
Back to top Go down
Barlow
Reserves
Reserves
Barlow

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:18 am

Very true my team could come last at the end of the season, I hope my team pulles through and brings me home the trophy
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 am

Barlow i dont think you team will come last but your team will have to fight very hard to challenge against the likely top of the table Chickens FC which did out muscle Steve FC
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:31 pm

James we are still yet to see you vs the rest of the teams, id like to see the outcome of the match between you and your brother.
Back to top Go down
kez
Bench
Bench
kez

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Yes, my mouth is watering at the thought of a battle between James and David.
Back to top Go down
Phil

Phil

Number of posts : 22

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:13 pm

After long Meditation,
I am sure i will step up to the challenge and defeat James.
Back to top Go down
Phil

Phil

Number of posts : 22

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:34 pm

I wish you luck, but when it comes to game time, There is no such word as Friends. We are simply Enemies and i will Fight to destroy you Mr Chick.
Back to top Go down
Barlow
Reserves
Reserves
Barlow

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:09 pm

Its going to turn into a onslaught. Im scared to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:26 pm

Steve wrote:
James we are still yet to see you vs the rest of the teams, id like to see the outcome of the match between you and your brother.

Haha I laugh at the thought of that game. He may have some outstanding players in his team but they are all afraid of the sheer knowledge I behold david chicks team will end up on the badd end of the scale when it comes to game time.
Back to top Go down
Barlow
Reserves
Reserves
Barlow

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:35 pm

I agree, but i wish Davids team luck for the upcoming matches.
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:47 pm

Of what i can see Real mildura are a classy team with lots of talent but it will be david chicks managerable skills that will see them at the top or down the bottem of the table
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:36 pm

i totally disagree with you. you have no idea of what a great manager is.
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:11 pm

Well stve you beat me in the league so well done mate but i will still win the premiership
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:37 pm

uhuh Very Happy:D ive been on holidays for some days, havnt had time to check forums (Was in hawaii) thnx btw, but now its 1-1 i guess, now we'll have to see what happens later in the league >.<
Back to top Go down
Davidchick

Davidchick

Number of posts : 20

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:34 am

Chickinho wrote:
Of what i can see Real mildura are a classy team with lots of talent but it will be david chicks managerable skills that will see them at the top or down the bottem of the table

Obviously this is wrong
Back to top Go down
Davidchick

Davidchick

Number of posts : 20

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:35 am

Steve FC is playing well and it will be a good game between him and I
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:45 am

lols
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 am

i dont get it why james keeps loosing :S he should flog phil with ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James v Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: James v Steve   James v Steve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James v Steve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mildura League :: Xpert Eleven :: Matches-
Jump to: