The Mildura League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mildura League

Mildura Football League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Australian Football

Go down 
+3
Chickinho
quinny
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Australian Football Empty
PostSubject: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://milduraleague.forumotion.com
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 4:14 am

melbourne victory has goota better squad than last year even without fred and kristian sarkies we signed Kaz Petafta from benfica wer gonna dominate
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 4:21 am

Well they might not dominate we will have to wait for the start of the season and the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:27 am

Victory will have an impressive season judging by the signings of keenan, patafta, millicevic, kemp and hernandez but I still think it will be difficult for us to play like we did last year with fred
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:45 am

Well that is true but i think all the other teams have caught up and i think it will be a very tight competition
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 am

don't forget the brilliance of ernie merrick though, last year he proved his genius when it comes to player recruitment
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:52 pm

Hahaha this is all i have to say

Benitez=Master Of Tactics
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:34 pm

melbouren victory will by far have the best squad in the aleague even without fred the signings of patafta and hernandez will easly cover him and u are right jame some teams such as sydney are playn some good football as seen in their asian champions league performances but mebourne victory will still win
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:16 pm

Well i think that it will be alot closer then you think and i do not beleive Melbourne will be able to win the final (If they get in the final) 6-0.
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:18 pm

they will get in the final but i do agree they wont win it 6-0 again
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:23 pm

hrmm they might not get in the final.
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:27 am

ur not a true victory supporter we will win the premiership and the minor premiership as well as the asian champions league
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:16 am

i think this season will be very interesting, Victory is the greatest team but you can see that teams such as sydney and newcastle are really starting to improve their clubs through transfers and are starting to build up strong competition
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:18 am

newcaslte will be weaked by the loss of nicky carle but sydneys new coach will help them a lot
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:46 pm

There Going Finals!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:42 am

Like i said they might not you guys just think that they will win again just like last yearbut they wont
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:16 am

I also believe queensland could emerge as a real powerhouse of the a-league. Last year they put in some good performances and their crowds at games were second only to the victory. Not to mention having farina as their new coach could only help them improve
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:17 am

yes maybe but farina didnt help the socceroos so i wouldnt expect much
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:02 pm

hmm true but club football is very different to international
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:20 pm

yeah i agree, he prob couldn't handle the pressure as Socceroos coach.. but i think he will do just fine in A- League.
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:06 pm

maybe but i still think victory will win we have the best squad
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:32 am

it will be difficult to judge, teams can chenge a lot in a season. Look at how the victory changed from its first season to the second
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:34 am

Did anyone hear on how sydney wants a new stadium. Apparently anthoney lapaglia, owner of sydney, and russell crowe, owner of rugby league club the rabbitohs. Are discussng building a 20000 - 25000 stadium for them to share
Back to top Go down
kez
Bench
Bench
kez

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Old news.
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:12 pm

alright then, apparently there have been calls to get rid of some of the shittier names and emblems of a-league teams and adopt more traditional ones.
Some of these teams have been perth, queensland and wellington while it has been suggested that newcastle, central coast and melbourne make their other names (jets, mariners and victory) nicknames instead like teams in england (eg. man u - the red devils)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Football   Australian Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian Football
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next