The Mildura League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mildura League

Mildura Football League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spanish Football

Go down 
+2
quinny
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:26 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://milduraleague.forumotion.com
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:40 pm

spainsh football is said to be one of the best leagues in the world this is partly true it has some of the best players but the play is slow and very predictable hopfuly thierry henry will help improve the style of play with his speed and power
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

Number of posts : 116

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:13 pm

i think Henry will go good there. If he does good there it will prove that he is the best striker in the world because he can play any where and score any where
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:20 pm

he is one of the top strikers and players in the world but is still yet to really shine in an international competion
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Yeah that is true he doesnt shine for France.
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:28 am

he is yet to perform like wayne rooney or fernando torres have
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 am

henry is great player but his recent performances have been fairly poor. If he and eto start playing well up forward barca could be very threatening next season
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:21 am

ys if eto is still there i think eto will leave and maybe even ronaldinho
Back to top Go down
Steve
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Steve

Number of posts : 111

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

i doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:40 am

Nar Eto'o wont leave he loves that club but he may leave next year
Back to top Go down
kez
Bench
Bench
kez

Number of posts : 64

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:18 am

Wayne Rooney is the scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:12 am

is has been said that eto could be swapping places with henry after having several problems with mangers and fellow team mates (ronaldinho) he is also said to be sick of the racist taunts he is said to get while playin in spain
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:20 am

i thin eto should leave and maybe even ronaldinho to help the club move forward and get a new manager barca were playn bad football last season
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:59 am

hmm true but where could ronaldinho go, i cant see him in italy and i also think england could be difficult ( not saying i wouldnt mind seeing ronaldinho play for chelsea)
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:08 pm

yes thats a good question maybe he could play in brazil or argentina they are pretty big leagues as well i dont hink he would be suited to chelseas style of play maybe liverpool or manchester united or even arsenal who play a bery attacking brand of football
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:30 am

yes i think he could go well at arsenal but in the end i don't think england is the place for him unless all he is in search for is a stack of money
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:20 pm

if he wants to be know as the best ever then he must test himself in england and true footballers dont need to be paid to play anywhere
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:48 am

in the end he is still the probably on of the worlds best players and even in england he would still dominate
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:54 pm

yes he is among the worlds best ever players but he has lost some of his magic because everyone man marks him and i think he would find it hard in england with the fans and more physical play
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 2:14 pm

In the end I eckon it would it would be in his best intrests if he stays at barca
Back to top Go down
quinny
Bench
Bench
quinny

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:41 am

maybe who knows where he will go
Back to top Go down
Chickinho
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Chickinho

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:47 am

He should go to fenebahce he would be good as there
Back to top Go down
kez
Bench
Bench
kez

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:05 pm

Good as what?
Back to top Go down
twads
Bench
Bench

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:18 pm

he could join la galaxy for a shit load of money like some other player..........
Back to top Go down
kez
Bench
Bench
kez

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:38 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spanish Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Football   Spanish Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spanish Football
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next